Date(s) - 15/01/2020
9:15 am - 12:30 pm
University Centre Shrewsbury
On this workshop we will explore what Wellbeing in the Workplace means and how it can help you and your staff live and work better. Sign up for FREE here.
By learning to understand the importance of Wellbeing in the Workplace and recognise the symptoms of stress and how this impacts your business, you will be able to put a strategy in place that will help create an effective and efficient workplace as well as save you money.
Delegates will gain an understanding of:
- What is Wellbeing in the workplace?
- How stress can harm your business?
- How you can recognises it?
- Coping Mechanisms
- Creating a wellbeing strategy
Who is it for: Sole Traders, SMEs, Managers and Team Leaders
About the trainer
June Meagher has been teaching wellness modalities including stress management and mindfulness for over 20 years and has run exhibitions and conferences that have attracted thousands of people throughout Shropshire. June used to be the Marketing Manager for the Darwin, Riverside & Pride Hill Shopping Centres and a past Director of CW Research Ltd and fully understands the pressures managers and staff face in their day to day roles.
The boring bit
- Terms and Conditions of Booking This event is fully funded and free to eligible businesses to attend.
- We appreciate that sometimes there are good reasons why businesses are unable to attend workshops, however, if you are no longer able to turn up, please cancel your ticket through Eventbrite.
- We require 48 hours cancellation notice prior to the event (in order for us to offer your space to another business)
- Please note that if you do not attend without letting us know, we reserve the right to decline your bookings for future sessions.
Data ProtectionDetails that you provide us with on booking will only be used in connection with this event offered by Marches Growth Hub (the data controller) and its partners, which include the Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and event partners. If the business has any question in relation to how the information the business provides, and in particular any personal data, will be processed and disclosed, please email the Marches Growth Hub – Shropshire on email@example.comPhotographsPhotographs and/or video may be taken at the event. By taking part in the event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser.