Date(s) - 26/03/2020
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Marches Growth Hub
Marketing workshop for therapists and small businesses
Do you want to attend a marketing event with a difference? One that will help support, develop and empower you so that you can do a lot of the work yourself! Many sole traders and SME’s cannot afford to engage the services of marketing consultants and many workshops give great advice however it may be generic and not be specific to your business?
CONSULTANCY WORKSHOPS ARE DIFFERENT
Once you have signed up you will be sent an in-depth questionnaire on what you currently do to market and promote yourself, or if you are starting up your business what you think might work for you. I will then go away and look at this and do some analysis and create the basis of a plan for you. On the day of the workshop, there will be group talks and individual sessions and we will crack on with discussing my findings for your business and start to implement the plan of action as well as make changes. This will be followed up about one month later with a one-hour phone call or face-to-face consultation to discuss the changes and find out what is working for you.
Marketing for therapists and small businesses is unique and tickets are strictly limited to 10 people so that you can get the most out of the day for your business. These workshops will be held regularly around the UK.
Some of the topics on the Agenda for the day:
- Website Analysis
- Your online presence
- Social Media
- Webinar/Videos/Live Streaming
- Online advertising
- Staying safe online
- Google BERT
- Attending events
- Marketing literature
- Articles & White Papers
- ABM – Account-Based Marketing for both B2B and B2C markets
- Lead Generation
- Sales avenues and dead ends
- Competitors or collaborators?
- Potential partners, advisors, and help
- Review, reflect and renew
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Any business owner or those thinking of starting up a business who needs a little help with their marketing, PR or sales strategy.
- Any member of staff who needs a little guidance and help in promoting your business
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Please bring your laptop WiFi is available (If you do not have a laptop your phone may suffice)
- Copies of any literature
- Please bring a packed lunch
- Refreshments are provided
Tickets are available from Eventbrite @ £45 and inclusive of their handling fee. To book simply click here but remember tickets are limited.
THE BORING BIT
- Refunds: Unfortunately, I am unable to give refunds for those who cancel within 7 days of the event unless under exceptional circumstances or if the event is cancelled by me.
- Photography will be taken on the day and if you have any concerns or do not want your photo taken, please let me know, thank you.
Bookings are closed for this event.